Monday, February 22, 2010

After Surgery


Recipe

Medication
Confusion
Pain

I don't remember much of being in the "Recovery Room". When I woke up there was an old guy wheeled in next to me, but he was still sleeping. I tried to read the clock but I was too tired, then someone told me something and I ended up in a hospital room with my mom and older sister. There were two nurses and they had me rate my pain on a scale of 1-having no pain and 10-having the worst pain I could imagine. I said, "4." I think I cried a little and then the nurse gave me more medicine. I was really hungry so the nurse gave me apple juice and graham crackers and some other kind of crackers.

We left the hospital around one and we went to Mimi's Cafe to have lunch. I got some mac n' cheese with chocolate milk, which I was craving since I woke up. Good I am writing this blog because I think I will have the rest of that mac n' cheese for lunch today.
Cherry On Top
  • The graham crackers are delicious at the hospital.
  • Your mom loves you very much if she doesn't eat breakfast because you didn't get any breakfast.
  • You will be in a lot of pain after surgery.
  • Mimi's Cafe is a great place to go after surgery. They have great chocolate milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment