Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Weekend!

Last Friday was no school, which was freaking sweet! My sister and I went and saw The Bounty Hunter, which was pretty funny. Then my family spent the rest of the night hanging out together. On Saturday there were two pretty big events going on: Merit Madness and Miss
Springville! I went to both of the events and I was a little disappointed about the basket auction. I know I shouldn't compare it to the Reagan Academy basket auctions, but our basket auction stunk compared to their previous basket auction. Then the ladies in charge ended it early, which made my family unhappy because we came back after the Miss Springville thing so we could do some more auctioning. Well, there loss. On Sunday I made some more muffins and after church
we planted a bunch of bulbs in our flower boxes in the front yard. My boot got really dirty so I quit early. Then we celebrated planting the bulbs with some strawberry shortcake, which is not on the diet, but that is why we love protein and a good work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment